I’m a believer in Radical Wellbeing for creators, thought leaders and Entrepreneurs who are doing courageous work.
First, What is Radical Wellbeing?
When I was coaching moms around the world to find more peace and ease in their lives, I often said this — > the harder the day you had with your most challenging kiddo, the more self-care you need.
Radical wellbeing is radical because it’s literally about putting yourself extremely first. Extremely. Because you need it. You’re holding up a lot.
Most of my clients are not just business owners.
They have families and homes and health issues.
They don’t have a ton of support for themselves.
And they have big dreams. Dreams that are often too big for them to take on because of their capacity.
Next, What is Brave work?
If you have unique ideas and offers you are putting into the world, you are doing Brave work.
It goes against the everyday norms of our society, the culture we were born into, the culture that we’re being swallowed up by right now.
It sets out to create a new culture.
A new identity.
A new way of being.
Upleveling or changing how we do our work, how we show up.
And much, much more …
Brave Work is often your soul’s work. It’s what you were meant to do.
And, it can also be doing the work you do — just very differently.
Whatever your Brave Work is— maybe it’s just being more visible and taking up more space — or putting yourself at the center of the work youv’e been hiding behind for so long … you have to have the clarity, the capacity and the courage to do it.
That’s the foundation of brave Yes coaching.
But today I want to focus on the capacity piece of my coaching work because so many of you reached out to say YES, CAPACITY. THAT’S WHERE I NEED TO INVEST RIGHT NOW.
Listen to this podcast episode now.
22 Ways to Boost Your Capacity and do Braver Work
- Focus on your favorite strength
- Steer your mind toward positive thoughts
- Reach up to someone who can hold space for all of your fears and worries.
- Open up to new possibilities
- Take yourself on what I all inner goddess date — a date that lights up your creative soul and inspires you.
- Challenge yourself to get better at something you suck at
- Edit out what’s causing you stress
- Take a gratitude walk
- Reach out to a business bestie to connect with on Zoom or in person
- Read or watch something spiritually uplifting
- Regularly make time for things you love
- Start your week with a money date to get your financial house in order
- Do something kind for others
- Learn something new
- Focus on actions that boost your energy
- Release overpowering energy zappers
- Go ahead and stop listening to your inner taskmaster
- Start listening for your soul’s goals
- Create rituals in your day and week that you look forward to
- Surround yourself with people who believe in your brave work
- Set a brave yes intention around being more clear on what you want – clarity is an energy booster
- Start actively tending to yourself in mind, body and spirit