Running a business is not just about money — it brings meaning and purpose to our lives.
To be #BusinessBrave means we pour our heart and soul into what we offer, how we offer it and who we serve — without apology.
And, while we must keep our business separate from our soul-selves, we must also recognize that the kind of energy WE bring to our business is the energy our clients and possible clients experience.
So, your business … it’s personal.
So invest in yourself, the CEO, the owner, the leader, the founder.
5 Prompts for a Soulful Mid-Year Review for Creative Entrepreneurs
- How am I different right now compared to the beginning of the year? What is still the same? Is that OK with me?
- On a scale of 1-10, how much risk-taking have I done? If I invested in being more courageous, what would change for my business?
- Am I leading or being dragged?
- What am I being called to create or make this year that hasn’t yet happened? What is stopping me from making this happen?
- What goal can I let go of now because this isn’t the right season or timing?
This midway point in the year is a great time to make space to reflect and contemplate not just on the numbers of your business — which may be out of your control — and, instead, focus on who you want to be and how you want to lead.
Which question speaks to you the most? Share in comments.