Hello! Welcome to YOU.
What is your next Brave Yes?
That is what I am here to help you figure out.
I’ve been writing, blogging, creating programs and experiences and coaching online for 15 years.
I am the host and founder of The Brave Yes CEO Show — a podcast that walks you through The Brave Yes Journey and Mindset needed to do scary + exciting things.
I’m here to help YOU clarify your ideas, grow your authority and take up space with your passion, your ideas, your anger so you can transform systems and people.
WHAT I DO: I am a coach for entrepreneurs and changemakers who are ready to make a shift or pivot in your life or work in order to stand out and be known and appreciated for your ideas, creativity and expertise.
— > My private coaching packages and philosophy can be found here. I offer a FREE coaching discovery session for anyone who is serious about working with me.
ALL THE QUIRKY THINGS YOU SHOULD KNOW ABOUT ME
I am a former journalist and I like powerful questions. I’ve been asking questions to draw out people’s stories for more than 25 years. I am a solid mix of creative zest, strategic thinking and soulful energy. I help you see what you cannot see is possible for yourself. I have an uncanny ability of finding the patterns of your life and helping you design your future self and business.
I am super passionate about self-leadership AND self-worth. I believe that sales and upleveling cannot happen in our work if we don’t believe in our own worth. My Brave Yes Braver CEO Coaching Model combines self-leadership, science-backed evidence practices and spiritual rituals so you can believe in yourself and show. upand be who you need to be for yourself and your brand.
I LOVE, LOVE, LOVE to help you find your YES. Once you know THE YES that is going to help you move into your own land of possiblity, everything changes. Too often we spend more time in the indecision space rather than the creating space. I’m about taking FAST AND FURIOUS action that leads to impact.
My list of Favorite Things: My family, my work, my soulcare. I have a beautiful, privileged life where I spend most of my days coaching, caring for my family, including twin teenage girls, a puppy and a lot of plants. I believe coffee is a food group. I love to instigate and fully support all Black Lives Matter initiatives. I am a huge nature lover and hugger of trees.
Brave Yes Business Practices:
1. Our team values Authenticity and believes that honesty and trust need to be at the core of every touchpoint in the Brave Yes culture. We believe in being fully honest with each other and ourselves — and being fully accountable for our mistakes, decisions and experiences.
2. We value everyone and everyone is welcome and should have access to the foundations of the Brave Yes Life. While not all offerings will be for everyone, there will always be something for everyone — because to change this world so that it works for all who are ready.
3. We believe in cultivating authenticity and creating safe space for brave self-discovery and exploration. The bravest YES we can provide is a slate of unique experiences to help women identified creators, leaders and changemakers gather, grow and glow in their own gorgeous and authentic humanity.
5. We value mindfulness and choosing simplicity and sustainability above all else. We value patience, slow growth and ease as the vehicle to change and transformation. We will not exploit or promote abusive patterns of capitalism for the sole purpose of financial gain. We embrace slow, purposeful and powerfully intentional actions that encourage impact, ease and reciprocity for all.
4. We believe the success of the legacy we want to leave behind depends on our capacity and compassion for today. To create the world we want to leave behind for our children and grandchildren we need the energy, passion and persistence to keep going and not give up. And we must know how to be kind to ourselves — and each other — when we fail and know when rest is more important than pushing.
6. We promote and value brave and safe spaces where courage, confidence and compassion can bloom and blossom. We support changemakers who are braving the arena. Our mission is to help ALL entrepreneurs at every level know and believe their services, ideas and offerings are worthy of taking up space. We promote opportunities for everyone to be given the chance to stand out and lead, create and speak up and use your voice to take up more space.