Imagine spending an entire day focused on yourself … and your greatest goals in life … And imagine doing all of that without leaving your home or office.
That's what we'll do during a Strong Leader Coaching Intensive Retreat ... So. Put everything else away for the day. Go into a quiet space. And, let's focus on you -- and how you're going to shine brighter in this world ...
You have big ideas. Big dreams. You know what you need to do.
And you have so much potential … so much to offer this world …
So, why do you feel like your light is dimming out?
Why do you feel like all you ever are is stuck?
Why do you hide when you could be sending your light out into the world like a lighthouse, a beacon of hope and change and love?
I’m pretty sure I know why.
Because you are exhausted. You are tired to the bone of trying so hard.
You aren’t sure why but you’ve lost your
And you are tired of always being focused on doing the right thing — even if that right thing isn’t bringing you joy.
I’m here to help you change all of that. I’m here to help you SHINE.
People look for retreats for themselves, in the country, by the coast, or in the hills . . . There is nowhere that a person can find a more peaceful and trouble-free retreat than in his own mind. . . . So constantly give yourself this retreat, and renew yourself.
Sometimes it takes someone else’s birds-eye view to help you open your eyes to find the light that is still there inside of you.
I can help you shine a light on the parts of yourself and your life that are not working so that you can be the light you want to be in this world and be the change you want to see.
My Shine Coaching Intensive is a day-long coaching retreat designed to to give you safe space to go deep into your own dreams and goals — and to get you unstuck from what is preventing you from taking the action you need to take. During our day together, I’ll walk you through creating your own action plan to finally radiate light in all that you do so you can keep being a fierce warrior in your crazy busy life.
What’s involved in this day-long virtual coaching retreat?
First, we’ll begin with getting grounded and centered into the day and our work together with mindfulness and grounding exercises. You will begin to relax and settle into the day with some light journaling and brainstorming.
Then, we’ll dig deep together to help you unlock clarity, perspective and confidence to reach toward your greatest potential. This will include more journaling on your own, life design coaching infused with positive psychology and more mindfulness practices.
Finally, together we will develop your ideal clear path of shine-inducing actions that will help you make the transformative life or health changes you want to make right away.
My Shine Coaching Approach is based on these basic concepts:
- Shine Your Light. (of course). It’s time to get clear on how you want to shine in this world. Together we’ll discover your inner and outer glow. And we’ll tackle what’s holding you back from feeling confident and motivated — and set you up to be successful no matter what comes your way.
- Heart-Centered Focus. We will zero-in on the intentional actions you need to have a mindset AND a heartset to do what fills you up so you can lead with the values you insist upon. This is about leading with your heart AND your mind.
- Invest in yourself. I will guide you to learn how to tap into your own abundant possibility so you can feel empowered to go wild with your own potential to shine and give you the Strong Leader Approach to thrive and flourish under any stress thrown at you.
- Nurture your path. Work Life Wellness is dependent upon your own willingness to nourish and care for yourself. We will create a plan that works for you and we’ll make sure you stick to what feels good for you by taking intentional action toward a positive, resilient life.
- Edit, Reflect & Celebrate. I will challenge you and inspire you to reflect, review and recharge in order to reach that celebration line and then we’ll throw a mini party in your honor — including a small care package that you’ll be sent in the mail for each self-led goal you reach during our work together.
I’m Shawn Fink (she/her). Speaker and Creator of the The Strong and Calm Leadership Approach. I am a life design and resilience coach trained in positive well-being and mindfulness. I use evidence-based wellness practices and resilience strategies as well as mindfulness influences to help leaders like you tap into your greatness so you can flourish and help your family and communities flourish, too.
I am also a writer and founder of The Abundant Mama Project, an online movement that has transformed the lives of hundreds of women around the world since 2011.
I am passionate about helping parents thrive so their whole family can flourish. My wholistic coaching method sits at the intersection of presence and productivity because I know you want to feel balanced and whole and I know that you have big dreams and a big career to consider.
I’ve been married to my husband Dan for 15 years and I am a mother of twin girls, now 14. I am an avid writer, reader and absolute nature enthusiast. I live for coffee, fresh crisp journals and rising early in the morning to practice deep soulcare.
“I have decided to ditch my counselor as I’ve made more progress in coaching work with you in one session than I have in an entire year of counseling.”
– Christy S.
“Your words continue to touch me and grow me and change me. You’ve just unlocked so much Magic and Abundance in my life, if I ever meet you in person I will just fall At your feet. Honestly, thank you for being such a gentle easy going beautiful vehicle of change and healing and transformation for me, and so many.”
– Colleen C.
“Dear Shawn, when I think about how much transformation I’ve undergone over the last 3+ years, it’s pretty incredible. Thank you for guiding and walking with me along the way.”
– Carla P.
My Shine Coaching Intensive is for you if …
You want to stand out and do something bigger but aren’t sure what or how to begin.
You want more joy in your life and need accountability to make the changes necessary.
You are tired of being tired and ready to get unstuck either at work or in your creative life.
Your family life is chaos and you will do anything to create harmony but need to establish new routines and systems.
You have a desire to do something more but you’re not sure what and you need support to figure it out.
You want non-judgmental help through a transition such as midlife, empty nesting or a life change.
You feel lost and unmotivated for your life and you want something more but you aren’t sure what.
You have a big dream but it’s scary and you’re hoping to step into your brave but need the extra motivation.
You want to be more present, more content in your life and aren’t sure how to do that.
You want to play bigger at work or in your life and you need the personal growth tools to do so.
Your Day-Long Shine Coaching Intensive Retreat Includes:
- A pre-coaching day workbook to warm you up and prepare for our time together.
- A 30-minute Mindfulness Warm Up session to design the day based on your needs and desires. You can expect this portion of our day together to feel like you are on retreat. Dress comfortably and set yourself up in a space that feels nourishing. I’ll send you Shine Coaching Intensive Retreat Welcome Pack giving you specific ways to set yourself up for success for our day together.
- 90-minute Shine Session in the morning to tap into the way you to shine in the world.
- A set of journaling exercises or two for you to do on your own (30 minutes).
- A 30 minute check-in call.
- A one hour break for rest and reflection — and to grab a bit to eat.
- A two hour planning session in the afternoon designed to help you take intentional action.
- MP3 recordings of every session.
- 1 60-minute follow-up conversation sometime in the following month of our retreat (with the option to purchase more 1:1 coaching sessions.)