I’ve been paying close attention to what my body wants me to know about my word of the year — untamed — and how I can have an untamed business mindset.
This, of course, isn’t always easy to do in the business world.
Our tendency is to conform. We’re taught this at such young ages.
And more importantly, we’re taught to be three things: small, hidden and quiet.
In today’s Soulcast Episode on The Brave Yes CEO Show, I’m talking about this very thing and how I’m applying an Untamed Mindset in my work and business this year.
Tune in here:
HIGHLIGHTS OF THIS EPISODE
- How the business world perpetuates conformity
- What Untamed Mindset and Action Planning means to me and how I will use it in my business this year.
- Mentions of Women Who Run with Wolves by Clarissa Pinkola Estes
- What I’m rejecting as it relates to my word of the year
- What I’m calling in instead
- My challenge to you to do the inner work of being more untamed and knowing yourself fully