You know you are capable of SO much more ...It's time to stop hiding & start shining.
AS A LITTLE GIRL … YOU HAD DREAMS. YOU HAD A PASSION TO CHANGE THE WORLD. ARE YOU READY TO RECONNECT WITH YOUR INNER FIRE?
The only thing holding you back from shining more brightly in this world … is you.
It’s time to become the brave leader you want to be.
Let me guess. You have dreams and ideas. You know you want to make a bigger impact …
But lately you find yourself hiding more than shining.
You feel like you are just surviving through your days, going through the motions and putting on a happy performance …
But inside, something is missing. You feel lost and untethered.
And you are ready to reclaim your inner fire and find out exactly who you are capable of being in this lifetime?
Life is short. What’s your Brave Yes™ going to be?
In order to be a brave, authentic leader … you must BE YOU – without apology.
To do that, you need to unearth your superpowers and your inner brave girl.
It’s too easy to fall into survival mode and end up trapped under the rubble of ordinary life’s urgencies and daily needs and end up exhausted and depleted.
But you know you have more to offer.
You know that you want to lead and inspire others.
You get ONE life — this one.
Nothing changes unless YOU change.
Are you ready for a change?
My SoulShine Signature Coaching process is designed to help aspiring women leaders dig deep, get super clear on who you are and what you want and make it happen. Together we will explore …
- Design a life vision filled with joyful action and momentum and that helps you stand out as a daring, authentic leader in your industry.
- Slow down and be intentional and more impactful in your life and stop wasting so much time.
- Start living more boldly, bravely and courageously and have more agency and sovereignty over your life.
- Discover what motivates you (and holds you back) so you can stop procrastinating and start making things happen.
It’s my mission to help you BE YOU — without apology — live out your best Brave Yes™ life.
A little about me …
I am a creative. A changemaker. A starter and a doer. I make things happen. I am highly sensitive and empathic. I am equally introverted and extroverted. I am an anti-racist and a feminist. I am a fiction lover and a nature lover. I am a twin mother. I am passionate about open-minded spirituality.
In 2013, I left my 9-5 job and to lead my beautiful group coaching business The Abundant Mama Project and did so for eight years.
Over the years, I have coached thousands of women around the world to live a more fullfilled, intentional life.
I am here to motivate you, push you, challenge you, inspire you, and build you up until YOU believe in yourself so much you start living more authentically, courageously and with more impact.
If you want to find your passion, your new career path, or the accountability and courage to make a big change or to start something … let’s work together! Book your FREE Brave Yes™ Clarity Session now.
Here’s what I can offer to you in coaching …
- Experience. I’ve coached several hundreds of women around the world from 12 different countries. I’ve built an international coaching business. I’ve led social justice advocacy groups. I’ve written books. I’ve worked in politics and government.
- Zest, honesty and a giant dose of perspective. I will show up for YOU and your needs 150 percent. You’ll never see me distracted or tired. This is YOUR time.
- Strategy + Soul. I am equally passionate about being soul-inspired and soul-filled as I am about being strategic and focused.
- Peaceful Productivity. I believe that women need to un-learn the patriarchal system of getting things done and start using flow, mindfulness and feminine energy to be more efficient and find more ease.
- Diverse Training. I am certified in mindfulness, positive psychology and Brené Brown’s Dare to Lead programs.
- Integrity + Compassion — I am here to hold space for YOU and your dreams. I am a deep listener. I will listen AND I will keep you on track so you don’t get caught up in the story that may cause you to self-sabotage. Additionally, integrity is a top value of mine. I will always be transparent and honest.
- Authentic + Real. I am not a guru. I am literally here to serve and try my best to make this world a better place. You won’t work with my assistant or my team. You and I will be working together. I will show up my real self. And I expect you’ll do the same.
What I bring to the coaching relationship …
SELF-LEADERSHIP: Clarity and Insight to set you on your right path.
Life is filled with obstacles. It can be hard to make progress on your dreams and goals. Using self-leadership and life design coaching, I will help you will stay clearly on your defined path so you can stop self-sabotaging and numbing out. Nothing will change unless you do.
AUTHENTIC LEADERSHIP: Develop Your Strengths + Cultivate Inner Worth
We’re going to unearth the distinct set of strengths and talents that set you apart from everyone else. No more trying to conform and fit in. It’s never been more important to stand out and start believing in yourself and what you are capable of doing in this lifetime.
How much does it cost?
Six months of coaching with me includes two powerful clarity sessions for 60 minutes each to start followed by 10 60-minute sessions — amounting to about 6 months of coaching. Your investment into 6 months of coaching is $2500 paid in full or $500/month.
Interested in seeing if coaching is for you? Schedule a FREE Brave Yes™ Clarity Session with me HERE.
Hello! I am Shawn Fink and I help aspiring women leaders dig out from ordinary life and unearth your greatness and self-worth. For nearly a decade I was the founder and leader of the The Abundant Mama Project. I am a motivational speaker, trainer and writer.
Are you ready for this Brave Yes?
My Coaching is helps you …
- Find your superpowers, passion and inner spark so you can Be You, Finally.
- Get the accountability and support you need to make the changes you want to make in your life.
- Design and live your life for the most joy, ease and impact.
- Wake up with more energy and strike the day hot — so you have enough energy at night to tend to herself.
- Stay on track to live out your big dreams and live into your values and intentions.
- Manage your emotions, your energy and your thoughts so you get out of your own way and make the impact in your life you want to make.
What real women Love About my coaching
“Shawn helped me tune in and turn myself on and communicate my needs. My work with Shawn was liberating, knowing I Am enough and I hold the power to prioritize my own pleasure.”
Kate, a working mom
I found my place and my role in life again.
“Before coaching I was struggling with feelings of worthlessness and depression and feeling unsure of how to move forward in my situation as a mom and wife. I was also struggling to build positive habits and patterns. After coaching I felt like I had more tools to work with to build positivity into my life and to figure out my place and my role.”
— Heather, stay at home mom
I find time and again I can turn to Shawn.
“In a time when we really need leaders we can trust, I find time and again I can turn to Shawn. She creates space where I can show up at my worst and leave feeling like and loving my very best self.”
Amberly, aspiring artist and illustrator
An invitation to begin …
WHAT YOU NEED TO KNOW …
WHAT FORMAT IS THIS PROGRAM?
WHAT CAN I EXPECT TO GAIN FROM COACHING?
You can expect to finally start to peel back the layers behind why you aren’t doing the things you want to do for yourself. You can expect to learn a lot about yourself and what makes you happy and what brings you energy for your life. You can expect to have a clear sense of priorities and expectations of yourself and those around you. You can also expect to improve your communication and be a better leader over all. Coaching is ideal for you if …
- You know you aren’t living up to your fullest capabilities and you want to be more productive and efficient at work or at home.
- You have a fear of fading out rather than lighting up and you are ready to map out your future self plan.
- You have dreams and goals but never seem to act on them and you want to change this about yourself.
- You are addicted to your to-do list, which rarely includes anything for yourself and you want to be more playful and present for those you love.
- You are afraid you’ll have to burn down your whole life/career/marriage to find happiness again and you are looking for a middle ground option.
THIS IS A BIG INVESTMENT. WILL IT BE WORTH THE PRICE?
Copyright © 2020 https://shawnfink.com/