There seem to be two schools of thought right now.
The camp that says that right now during this pandemic is when you should be PUSHING yourself to be amazing and doing amazing things.
Or, there’s the camp that says this time is hard, give yourself a break and sit on the couch and forgive yourself for doing absolutely nothing with yourself.
Well, I am in the third camp … Camp Middle Ground.
In this episode of The Brave Yes, I’m sharing a bit about finding balance between being an over-achiever and a total slacker.
This is about finding that place between over-performing and under-performing.
AND, what it means for me when I say Rise UP Stronger than before … and to thrive in place right now.
Thriving in place — and being stronger than before — isn’t just pandemic self-care.
I work with clients all the time where our work together is all about helping them thrive in place.
You can rise up and be stronger right now.
- You can choose to focus on your strengths not your weaknesses.
- You can choose to focus on mindful positivity (not toxic positivity — there’s a HUGE difference) and ground into gratitude.
- You can choose to reach up and reach out for help, support, accountability and motivation.
- You can choose to open your mind to new perspectives and ideas.
- You can choose to nurture yourself – and your changing emotions! — fiercely.
- You can choose to grow forward or stay in place.
Ready to be Stronger Than Before? You are invited to join me and several other beautiful humans to focus on resilience and the good life at my upcoming Soulfully Aligned Virtual Retreat where we will focus on being and doing for the upcoming winter months.