In many ways, the mere act of starting a business — freelance or otherwise — is a Brave Yes.
The second you step out of that 9 to 5 trap and into a life with more time freedom, you are essentially saying YES to yourself.
That is always the first Brave Yes™ — a threshold of beginnings, uncertainty and hope.
But, the truth is that no matter how scary and liberating that first step is, the success of your business is entirely up to your willingness to adopt a Brave Yes CEO Mindset and begin planning in a way that allows you to maintain, scale and even grow your business in the way you desire.
And, the other part of the equation is about YOU loving your business and the life it’s bringing to you over and over, year after year.
So a Brave Yes CEO, as I see HER, is living and leading a bit differently than the average CEO. She’s …
- Making decisions based on her own soul alignment — not just on what will sell and make money.
- Not doing business as usual.
- Living and leading in a way that is operates in her integrity and values.
- Choosing systems that promote ease and joy over exhaustion for herself.
- Using her strengths and superpowers for good, for impact and for deliberate action.
- Focused on leaving a legacy not just a business.
- Taking imperfect action and courageous risks often out of her comfort zone.
- Doing the hard work on herself to have the clarity, capacity and courage to make those bold moves she wants to make — without experiencing burnout.
There will be more to say on what a Brave Yes CEO is over the course of this year.
First, it is going to be the name of my podcast.
Secondly, join my newsletter … For the first half of 2022 — the first 26 Weeks — I will be unpack The ABCs of a Brave Yes CEO.
Finally, let’s work together in 2022!